Looking for that perfect day at the lake?
Enjoy an adventurous day at the lake with our watersports activities at the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. We offer Wakeboard, Wakesurf, and Waterski experiences with a certified instructor or just have a fun day Tubing or Kneeboarding with your family and friends.
Planning a corporate event, birthday or bachelor/bachelorette party? Let Vegas Water Sports be your central hub for instructional team building experience or a group lesson for your next outing at Lake Mead.
- Lake Mead, Ranked #6 - Lake Mead National Recreation Area has been ranked number 6 on the “Top 10 most-visited National Parks”. If you haven’ yet adventured out to this beautiful lake, let us help you! Not only will you personally experience the beauty of Lake Mead, but with a handful of fun facts from your instructor while enjoying your... Read more »
- That time of year again! - Weather is warming up quick! 70-80 degrees high’s this week with a water temp of 63 degrees. Top of the line wetsuits provided, so don’t hesitate to book your Vegas Water Sports Adventure early this year! Any further questions feel free to give us a call and we’ll gladly help. 702-748-SURF(7873)
Wakeskating the Eighth Wonder of the World w/ Brian Grubb - This video is awesome and very well put together!
- Lake Mead Clean-Up (April 5, 2014 8:30-11am) - YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Free entrance for you and your friends/family! Lake Mead National Park as been in our backyard for 50 years now and serving as one of Las Vegas’ many hidden gems. Whether you come out once a year or are a family of avid boaters or hikers, Lake Mead National Park... Read more »
- Lake Mead Makes Top Ten Most Visited National Park Service Sites!!! - LAKE MEAD WELCOMES 6.3 MILLION VISITORS IN 2013; RECREATION AREAS TOP DRAW FOR NPS BOULDER CITY, Nev. – With 6.3 million visitors, Lake Mead National Recreation Area was the sixth most visited site in the National Park Service in 2013, according to figures released by the NPS March 10. “Despite the 16-day government shutdown, visitation... Read more »
Vegas Water Sports Helps to Complete a Kick Flip! -
- Spring Break Is ON! - Spring Break is around the corner and what a better way to spend it than out on Lake Mead with Vegas Water Sports. Time to get the kids out of the house, hit the beach, and into the water. It’s no surprise that many families would like to steer clear of the young, free-spirited crowd,... Read more »
- Deadmau5 and Tommy Lee - Tommy and Joel came out with us for three days and got their surf on. A private cove on the north eastern side of the lake was home for their house boat. Our Captain had the pleasure of meeting these gentlemen and had nothing but nice things to say about them. “Tommy was like one... Read more »
- Torstein Horgmo - Horgmo qualified for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, however, while practicing in Sochi, he fell and has broken a clavicle, which forced him to miss the Olympics. About Horgmo grew up in Trondheim, Norway, before eventually moving to Oslo. Horgmo first began snowboarding when he was twelve years old, prior to which he had... Read more »
- Open in the Winter? You bet! O’Neil Dry Suits - A dry suit or drysuit provides thermal insulation or passive thermal protection to the wearer while immersed in water, and is worn by divers, boaters, water sports enthusiasts, and others who work or play in or near cold water. A dry suit normally protects the whole body except the head, hands, and possibly the feet.... Read more »
About Vegas Water Sports
Located in Las Vegas, NV, we offer a fully guided watersport experience at the beautiful Lake Mead National Recreation Area near the Hoover Dam just 35 minutes from Las Vegas Strip.
Check Rates and Prices